- HP PCIe Gen 4 x 4 SSD FX900 Pro 2TB 7000mbs
HP PCIe Gen 4 x 4 SSD FX900 Pro 2TB 7000mbs
Availability: In Stock
- Supreme speed of 7400 MB/s read and 6700 MB/s write: Designed for high performance and gaming, FX900 Pro uses 8-channel Gen 4 x4 controller, supports NVMe 1.4 technology, and takes the sequential read/ write speeds up to 7000 MB/s and 6700 MB/s. It breaks through the performance bottleneck of previous PCIe generations to upgrade the computing experience for gamers, professionals, and video makers.
- Dynamic SLC caching and DRAM cache buffer: Equipped with DRAM independent cache, FX900 Pro greatly improves 4K random read and write performance and reduces SSD access delay. It also supports NCQ (Native Command Queuing) and TRIM command for multi-tasking performance with a continuously fast speed.
- Master 3A games, be fully loaded in seconds: Now you can easily boot up a large AAA game, load a map, and switch scenes on synchronous multiplayer games with pro level performance. Combining remarkable read and write speed with ultra-low data delay, FX900 Pro allows you to load and play games as soon as you're ready.
- Store more and play more with up to 2 TB capacity: With capacity choices of 512 GB / 1 TB / 2 TB, HP FX900 Pro SSD gives you the space to store your favorite games, design, 4K HD photos, videos and large files. You'll still have room for the next big title.
- Graphene thermal pad for efficient heat dissipation: Using graphene foam with high thermal conductivity, the working temperature is effectively reduced by about 20. This heat dissipation design is able to reliably reduce performance fluctuations and ensures the fast speed and stable operation of SSD.